IÉSEG Insights is the school’s online journal which brings insights, updates, and food for thought that aims to inform and inspire managers and changemakers from the IÉSEG community and further afield. Drawing on the research and expertise of our faculty, it is in line with our mission to create and share knowledge that nurtures innovative leaders and promotes creative solutions for and with responsible organizations.
- articles, interviews, videos and podcasts highlighting research and analysis from the IÉSEG professors,
- a resource center – enabling users to easily search content and experts,
- access to a regular E-newsletter.
Meet the Editorial Committee:
- Andrew MILLER – Editor and writer (Research Communications Manager)
- Manon DUHEM – Brand and Communication Deputy Director
- Laure QUEDILLAC – Director of Corporate Relations
- Professor Xavier LECOCQ – Professor of Strategy & Invited member
- Professor Joao VIERA DA CUNHA – Director of Research
- Antoine DECOUVELAERE – Deputy Director – Executive Development & Innovation
- Vincent SCHILTZ – Press relations and Editorial Manager