Protection of personal data
IÉSEG is committed to preserving the confidentiality of any information provided by website users.
A. General Information
As part of its activity, the IESEG collects and processes personal data.
Any personal information which the Internet user may disclose to IÉSEG for the use of certain services will be subject to the provisions of Law No. 78-17 on Information technology and Liberties dated 06 January 1978, as well as General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (RGPD) dated 27 April 2016.
Personal data mean any information relating to an individual who is or may be directly or indirectly identified in reference to an identification number or one or more elements specific to him/her.
B. Identity of the data controller
The data controller regarding the personal data collected is the association constituted in accordance with the French law of 1901 concerning non-profit organizations INSTITUT ECONOMIE SCIENTIFIQUE GESTION (IÉSEG), located 3 rue de la Digue 59800 Lille France.
Data collected on the IÉSEG site and any processing of such data will depend on your type of relation with IÉSEG.
C. Purposes of the processing
The data collected by IÉSEG will be obtained with your consent to promote the school’s activities and programs of study and for statistical purposes.
D. Type of collected data and consent
The personal data collected are notably the name, the first name, the civility, the postal and electronic addresses, and the phone and/or mobile numbers, as well as your position in the company if you are a professional.
E. Place of data processing
The data processing is realized at IÉSEG’s registered office, 3 rue de la Digue 59800 Lille France.
F. Recipients of the data
You are a business owner and partner of IÉSEG: data collected will be disclosed to the Communication Department, Executive Development and Innovation Department, and to the Business Relations Department of IÉSEG to create and maintain a business data base.
IÉSEG guarantees that it has taken all measures required to preserve the security of Internet users’ personal data. Similarly, IÉSEG will restrict access to personal data to employees whose duties require consulting such data only.
G. Length of data retention
Personal data collected will be preserved for 3 years.
H. Exercise of rights by data subjects
Data subjects have the right to access, rectify, delete their personal data, as well as a right to data portability.
Data subjects also have the possibility to object to processing of personal data or ask for a limitation of the processing regarding their data.
Requests for the exercise of these rights can be addressed at any time:
- by using the online contact form accessible at the address https://www.ieseg.fr/en/gdpr-form/
- by sending a letter to the following address
Data Protection Officer
3 rue de la Digue
An identity document must be attached to the requests.
Data subjects have the right to access to their personal data and to the following information:
- the source of the concerned personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logics applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the aid of electronic means;
- the identification details of the data controller, data processors as well as the managers and the representative appointed;
- the individuals or categories of individuals to whom or which the personal data may be communicated or may become aware of said data in their capacity as appointed representative within State territory, managers or data processors;
Data subjects have the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, where interested therein, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, conversion into an anonymous form or the blocking of unlawfully processed data, including the retention of any data deemed unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or it involves a disproportionate use of resources when compared to the right to be protected.
Data subjects have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even though it is pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where this is performed for the purpose of sending advertising material or as part of direct sales activities or carrying out market or commercial communication surveys.
J. Complaint with CNIL
Data subjects can also introduce a complaint with the French independent authority for the protection of data (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL), located 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07. Telephone: +33 (0) 1 53 73 22 22.
It is also possible to file a complaint online, at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/en/plaintes (accessible only in French).
Cookies are used to facilitate navigation on the site and to streamline registration or audience measurement procedures. Your computer may be configured to accept cookies. However, you can change this setting to refuse it and we suggest you do so if you are concerned about using cookies. When you visit our website, we collect and retain certain “user information” details, such as the name of the domain, Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time of your visit, and the URLs from which you entered our site. We use this information to analyze and measure traffic to our site and to help us make it more user-friendly. The installation of Cookies is done for a maximal period of 13 months.
IÉSEG School of Management obtains your consent in accordance with the policies and technical specifications of the IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework. It uses the Consent Management Platform n°92.
You can change your choices at any time by clicking here.
You can configure your Web browser at any time in order to allow or, on the contrary, to reject the installation of Cookies, systematically or according to their issuer.
You can oppose to the registration of Cookies by configuring your Web browser as follows:
- Choose the menu “Tool”, then “Options”
- Click on the icon “Privacy and Security”
- Search for the menu “Cookies and sites data” and select the desired options
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and above:
- Choose the menu “Tools”, then “Internet Options”. Click on the tab “Confidentiality”)
- Select the level with the cursor
- Choose the icon […], then “Settings”
- Click on the icon “View advanced settings”
- Under Cookies section, select the desired configuration
- Select the icon of the Chrome menu
- Select “Settings”
- At the bottom of the page, select “Advanced”
- In the section “Privacy and Security”, select “Content settings” then “Cookies”
- Select Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)
- Go to the “Preferences” section, then “Confidentiality”
- Choose to block or not the Cookies
the Website and its declinations. Google collects all this information anonymously as much as possible, knowing that only anonymous information provided by Google may be stored on servers in the United States.
Google may disclose to third parties the information collected if it is required by law or for the purpose of analyzing it for its own account. In this respect, IÉSEG has no control. Each user is once again free to disable all Google Analytics services with this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.