IÉSEG’s Executive Development team supports more than 1,000 managers and executives every year, through degree, tailor-made, and short-term programs. This mission aims to enable professionals, who are the vectors for change and growth within companies, to see their projects come to life.
IÉSEG Executive Development proposes a range of programs for managers and executives in all key positions in order to provide adapted solutions, both in terms of content and format. These are based on the cutting-edge knowledge and expertise of the School’s international faculty.
The School also carries out different types of applied research projects, including Chairs, which are developed in the framework of a partnership with a company/organization. Experts share their research expertise and work in collaboration with the partner on a series of defined topics, challenges or questions.
Executive degree programs
Our range of executive degree programs are designed for key management functions. The program formats are adapted to working professionals and offer customized career support and advice.
- MBA – International track
- MBA – Leadership and Coding track
- MBA – Executive track
- Executive Program in Financial Management (in French)
- Executive Program in Marketing management and Digitalization (in French)
- Executive Program in Commercial Management & Business Development (in French)
- Executive Program in HR/Employee development and transformation (in French)
IÉSEG Executive Development offers customized solutions to companies for the development of their employees’ managerial skills and competences. These tailor-made programs are co-designed to respond to specific business issues and development strategies, and to advance the practical knowledge of small or large groups.
Learning Expeditions enable groups of professionals to step away from their daily routine and gain a new international perspective on their work or a sector. Over several days they discover new management practices, exchange with inspiring leaders, and learn about different organizational structures and cultures. Co-designed with our partners, these expeditions are designed to allow employees to share a unique experience with their peers.
IÉSEG also a series of short programs for professionals seeking to improve and develop their skills on a specific theme. Participants will receive certificates for these courses which are proposed on a variety of topics: management, strategy, business development, marketing, finance, entrepreneurship, etc.
Chairs and research projects – supporting companies and organizations with applied research
The School runs different types of applied research projects which are developed in the framework of a partnership with a company/organization. Faculty members share their research expertise and work in collaboration with the partner on a series of defined topics, challenges or questions.
Such collaborations can include:
• Privileged partnerships in the form of an applied Research Chairs.
• The recruitment of a PhD student from the School to carry out applied research related to company issues or challenges.
• The development of new knowledge and tools via the publication of scientific and professional articles.
• Exchanges on best practices: IÉSEG organizes meetings and events that bring together experts and members of the company to share and define best practice in different fields.
The School has also developed a series of Centers of Excellence that bring together international researchers and experts from different disciplines and fields to study and provide answers and solutions to important questions for companies and organizations everywhere. All of these centers aim to ensure there is a bridge between fundamental and applied research, the school’s teaching activities (through courses and programs and executive training) and ensuring this knowledge and expertise reaches key stakeholders including professionals, policymakers, NGOs and other organizations.
Deputy Director – Executive Development & Innovation